Sunday 14 July 2013

Bedroom Wall Collage


Hey Guys!

This is the start of the collage wall in Me and Brittany's room. For now we kind of just have a mish mash of things we put together but hopefully soon we can fill it up.

We added a small shelf that we had lying around and just used some inexpensive white L brackets to attach it to the wall. It works great and ads a lot of depth to the wall. 

The old washing board I actually got from my grandpa which he told me that my grandmother actually used to use this to wash their clothes! well it makes a pretty awesome decoration now.

I've been seeing this a lot recently, using clip boards to hang photos and I think it works great. so minimal and such an inexpensive way to display some artwork!

Ill keep adding to the wall and continue to share what it turns into.


J.









No comments:

Post a Comment