Friday 12 July 2013

Club Monaco Window Displays

 

Hey Everyone!

This past weekend I got to construct the window display for Club Monaco at the Eaton Centre in Toronto. I was previously working at the Square One location in Mississauga until I got the opportunity to move to a bigger store. I was so excited and a bit nervous making the transition to such a bigger store. It was probably 4 times the size of the Square One location! Everything was going great until the storm hit in Toronto and a pipe burst in the ceiling of the store and water was literally coming through like a waterfall! I was only able to finish the window on the left and didn't make it home till 5 hours later! Thanks to a rescue mission by Brittany and her dad! ha ha! I went back during the week finished off the mens window and couldn't be happier with my first experience at this location!

I construct these displays once a month at the beginning of every month, so be sure to check back for next months display!



J.

No comments:

Post a Comment