Wednesday 24 July 2013

Thrift shop jackpot

 This is why I love thrifting so much and why I do it so often. You really have to put the time in to find the goods. Last week I went to a couple local thrift shops and found some amazing finds. My one favourite thrift shop, Talize was having a 50% off sale. Now usually 50% sales can be iffy. There are so many people and anything good usually gets snatched up early, so you gotta make sure you get there first thing when they open. So I got there at about 8:30.. they opened at 7 so i was a little late haha. Here are the couple finds I'm so happy I came across!

At Talize I found a couple things but the thing I'm really excited to share is this black on black varsity jacket that was priced at $19.99 and I got half off! Cant get any better than this for 10 bucks! Ive been wanting one of these for so long, and cant be any happier that I got it for this cheap!




The second find from last week was at a value village that is actually conveniently located in the same plaza as Talize. I wasnt having much luck that day finding anything..until I stumbled on these navy suede chukka boots.






































I had never heard of the brand Walkover before so decided to look it up on my phone while I was still in the store. Turns out these boots are still on their website and retail for $269!!! And I had got them for 15 bucks! These are one of those items where I don't know if I should keep or try and make some money off of. Either way a great find!

All in all Id have to say it was one successful week of thifting.

J.








No comments:

Post a Comment