Thursday 11 July 2013

Hey Everyone!

Hey Everyone!

Im Joey Ventura, a 24 y/o photo student living in Oakville, Ontario. I started this blog because of the recent move into a new apartment with my girlfriend of five years, Brittany Williams, a graduated photo student and working wedding photographer. I've always been the creative type along with the strong desire to build things. I love looking at DIY's and now have had the opportunity to start creating them to fill this space. Along with the eagerness I have to build and save some money in doing it myself, I am also an avid thrift shopper.. with a closet full of denim, plaid and leather boots. Im sure there will be no shortage of posts showing new thrift finds and just some general style and OOTD's. Anyways! I hope you stick around for more post and keep tuned in!

Thanks!

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment